Follow by Email

top

Search This Blog

Imogen Mary Thomas , imogen thomas

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Imogen Mary Thomas (born 29 November 1982) is a 23 year old Bar Hostess and former Miss Wales.

Imogen was born to Charles Thomas, an education welfare officer, and his wife Janette in Gorseinon. The couple separated when she was two years old, and after her mother remarried when she was six, she was raised by her mother and step-father in Llanelli, South Wales. Thomas developed Alopecia when she was six, losing chunks of her hair.

Thomas has been working as a model since she was 13, and at age 17 moved to London to become a professional model. Working in bars to pay for her living costs, she was rejected from many modelling agencies due to her height.


She reluctantly returned to her studies, and gained a degree in Health studies and Psychology at the University of Worcester. During this period she entered beauty contests, and was crowned Miss Wales in 2003, beating future Big Brother 9 winner Rachel Rice, who came third. She went on to represent Wales at Miss World in China. This prompted her to return to London to try glamour modelling, and also working as a bar hostess at London's Sanderson Hotel.


 Since her time on the Big Brother series ended, Thomas has become a glamour model. She has had covergirl shoots with Zoo and Maxim magazines, while she had long running contracts with the Daily Star newspaper. Thomas was in the running for FHM sexiest Woman in the world, coming in 58th. In 2008, she was included in the list of Playboy Bunnies on Playboy's website. In 2010 she shot her first calendar.
In November 2006, Thomas was voted the sexiest Woman in Wales, ahead of both Catherine Zeta Jones and Charlotte Church.

She has also made numerous personal apperances in various programmes, including: E4's horror Dead Set, written by Charlie Brooker; the BBC Three program Wags, Kids and World Cup Dreams; and Celebrity Coach Trip partnered with friend Bianca Gascoigne.
A fluent Welsh language speaker, she has appeared on various S4C programmes, including Uned 5, Wedi 3, Wedi 7, Jonathan Show and Bwrw Bar. She had her own show along Glyn called 'Glyn and Imogen: A year on' She also had a cameo role in the famous welsh soap Pobol y Cwm. An S4C documentary series called Salon Imogen followed her setting up a nail bar in Cardiff. She closed the shop months later after wanting to pursue her career as a model.


Thomas had a relationship with American Model Tyson Beckford, whom she first met at the Sanderson Hotel. Since her apperance on Big Brother she has dated Russell Brand polo player Jamie Morrisson, and Tottenham Hotspur footballer Jermain Defoe.


In July 2009 it was reported that Thomas was diagnosed with Swine flu following a holiday in Marbella. On return to the UK, she was quarantined in her flat and given tamiflu.
Thomas actively supports the Children's Hospice, and is climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in June 2011 for them.
Talking about her affair with 37-year-old Giggs she said: 'I called it off a million times but he kept coming back. He knew it was wrong as well, he said as much, but he was pursuing me.' 

Miss Thomas, a former Big Brother star, claimed she never intended to sell her story and denies allegations that she was trying to sue Giggs for £100,000. 
  
friend said: 'Imogen was 100 per cent certain he would leave Stacey and the kids and move in with her. It wasn't a relationship built totally on sex. She thought it went much deeper. She was in love but now she has been left high and dry.'
Imogen Thomas - Joggin in a London Park
'We kissed and I ended up staying the night with him. I knew he was married but I was caught up in the moment and I never thought it was going to go anywhere.'

 
“People think I’m confident with my body, but I’m not. I’m pushing a size 12, which I know isn’t fat, but it’s more about how I feel about it. I think I’ve got fat hips and I’ve never really been happy with my body. I’ve become obsessed. People say I’m silly for complaining about my body, but they’re not in my head.”   She added, “I posted a photo on Twitter of me in my underwear, saying I’d gained weight over Christmas and couldn’t wait to lose it. Boy, did I get slated! Everyone said I was attention-seeking and sending out the wrong message to young girls because I already had a slim figure.

 I didn’t mean to upset anyone and I apologise if I made anyone angry. I know I’ve got body issues.”   Imogen concluded, “I take them to heart and it affects my relationships. Nearly all my boyfriends have told me to stop obsessing about my weight, but I can’t help it. I feel like I’ve been on a diet all my life. People say I’ve got a great body, but I’m stuck in binge-diet hell.” Imogen Thomas
 
Imogen Thomas cleared of blackmail allegations- Brother beauty Imogen Thomas has been cleared of the blackmail allegations made against her. It was revealed that Imogen Thomas had an affair with Manchester United footballer Ryan Giggs earlier this year and since then, Giggs has accused Imogen of trying to blackmail money out of him.
It is believed that Ryan Giggs accused Imogen Thomas of trying to blackmail him for £110,000 so that she did not go to the press and reveal all the sordid details about their affair. However, Imogen denied this straight away, stating that the claims were false and labelled them as “outrageous”. Now, a court has heard that there was no basis for the blackmail accusation.   A statement revealed, “CTB and Ms Thomas have now resolved matters between them. Ms Thomas did not want to disclose private information concerning CTB. That remains her position now that the record has been set straight.” CTB is the term being used for the married footballer involved in the case.   
Imogen Thomas said afterwards, “To suddenly have to defend my character because of this legal process has been extremely upsetting and stressful. I’m just relieved that the parties and the court now accept that I’m no blackmailer. I have been vindicated and that’s all I wanted. I have nothing to add - it’s all behind me now.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you know any interesting issue or information about the actress or actor. please give detail information in the comment area. If that is really good, we will add it to original blog post..

low