Follow by Email

top

Search This Blog

Vivek oberoi biography , vivek oberoi

Tuesday, March 15, 2011






Vivek Anand Oberoi was born on 3rd September 1976 in Hyderabad, India to actor Suresh Oberoi and Yashodara.
After finishing his studies at Mayo College, Ajmer and Mithibai College, Mumbai, Oberoi was in an acting workshop in London and on the NYU director's insistence he headed off to New York for a master's degree in acting. Back home in India Vivek worked as scriptwriter and bought his first car with the money he made from that.

Vivek Oberoi  Movies

Oberoi got his first break in movies with Ram Gopal Varma's Company (2002) about the mafia. The movie received many awards.
 In Road (2002), he starred with Antara Mali, as a couple who run away from home, only to run into a whole lot of trouble.  In Saathiya (2002), which was a remake of the Tamil hit Alaipayuthey, he played Aditya Sehgal who elopes with his lover and how their relationship evolves.
In 2003, he was seen in Darna Mana Hai. Mani Rathnam's Yuva (2004) about student politics saw him as Arjun who is all set to go abroad. Masti (2004) on the other hand was a lighthearted comedy.
Vivek Vberoi-Priyanka Alva marriage Photos





Disappointments - Aishwarya called me on April 30 morning and said Salman had been sending her messages the previous night in which he said he was a 'real man' and was 'not scared of Vivek Oberoi.' The messages also contained threats about how he would 'fight Vivek' in order to prove who the 'real man' was. Ash wanted to know if all was well. It was then that I told her that Salman had been calling me all night, threatening and abusing me…. She is free to see whom she wants, get married, have an affair… he has no business to harass her like this.
 Oberoi was engaged to a model Gurpreet Gill, which was broke off. He was dating Aishwarya Rai after her much publicized break up with Salman Khan, in which he got involved. The relationship did not end amicably when she left him for Abhishek Bacchan.


Achievements - He is actively involved in social work and sponsored a village that was affected by the Indian Ocean Tsunami. He was awarded the Red and White bravery award. His family has also set up the Yashodara Oberoi Foundation to help those who need help.
Lines - " People make too much of stardom and it is a myth, and if people liked me in company means they liked the character i played, but not me and at the end of the day , people like actors more than characters."
"There is always a demarcation between being an actor and being a star. I don't believe in stardom. I believe it's a fallacy, a myth."
"Thanks to the wonderful support system provided by my father, I was never insecure about my future. I took my time to make myself into a complete product."

"It was a dream-come-true to work with Bachchan Saab. I've hero-worshipped him all my life. He's like god for me."
Vivek Oberoi admit that women are superior to men, while female actors like Shabana Azmi and Bipasha Basu hope for more woman power on the 100th International Women's Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you know any interesting issue or information about the actress or actor. please give detail information in the comment area. If that is really good, we will add it to original blog post..

low