Follow by Email

top

Search This Blog

Aindrita Ray rajastan to Bangalore ,aindrita ray pic

Saturday, February 5, 2011


Aindritha Ray  is a Kannada film actress of Bengali origin.
Aindrita Ray Height is 5.6'
Ray born in Rajastan, She is living in Bangalore from the past 18 years.
Ray studied at Baldwin High School, Bangalore. later she joined Dr. B R Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore to pursue her Bachelor's Degree of Dental science.
Her father Dr A K Ray is a retired dentist from the Indian Air Force, and her mother Sunita Ray is a child Psychologist. She can communicate in  Kannada , Hindi, English and Bengali. She has her high school education at Baldwin and college at Christ College.
http://aindrita.com/wp-content/themes/InspiredBits/thumb.php?src=http://aindrita.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/aindritainbikini.jpg&w=683&zc=1&q=80&bid=1

she is confident of succeeding in getting a foothold in Kannada film industry, she says: ``I am very much confident about my success in Kannada film industry. Though I am not able to speak Kannada, I can understand it. I hope that I can speak Kannada while taking part in my second movie.

For Aindrita, facing the camera is not a new thing for her. She has already worked as a model for many consumer goods such as TVS Scooty, Fair Ever, Parachute Coconut Oil and Cadbury Crunch. ``I was selected as a model for Cadbury's Crunch among the 2000 prospective models at Mumbai, says Aindrita Ray brimming with confidence. The movie `Meravanige' is being directed by successful director Mahesh Babu.
"After Junglee may be all will call me as a sex symbol. However I have not worked towards getting the tag. As an artiste we have to be open towards such risks."

"I am very much confident about my success in Kannada film industry. Though I am not able to speak Kannada, I can understand it. I hope that I can speak Kannada while taking part in my second movie".

"The script matters a lot to me. And so does the director because he/she's the one who handles the script. The banner is secondary. And I just don't give a damn about the hero. I'm ready to act with anybody provided the script is good and my character in the movie is defined well. My role should give me a chance to perform."
 
Aindrita Ray is a Kannada film actress. She made her acting debut in 2007, starring in Meravanige and went on to appear in several commercially successful films, establishing herself as a leading contemporary actress of Kannada cinema. She is perhaps best known for her critically acclaimed performance as Devika, a mentally challenged girl, in Manasaare.

 http://gallery.oneindia.in/viewimage.php?module=ph&size=big&path=2011/12/&file=ccl-calender-photo-shoot-on-sets_132436147970.jpg
For the first time the sweet looking Aindrita Ray has appeared in Bikini – two pieces for Celebrity Cricket League-2012 Calendar and stunned the Kannada cinema industry.

All these years the Kingfisher Calendar was giving such erotic costumes photographs and from this year Celebrity Cricket League as promotion for 2012 has roped in the sweet heroines of South India for the Calendar poses.

Aindrita Ray showed her physical strength first in ‘Junglee’ Kannada cinema with action hero Vijay and she used her well maintained physique looking grand even in saree. The recent example is Aindrita Ray stills in ‘Parijatha’.

Well before the present lot Ragini Dwivedi appeared for photo shoot of 2009 Miss India. She was in two pieces.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you know any interesting issue or information about the actress or actor. please give detail information in the comment area. If that is really good, we will add it to original blog post..

low