Follow by Email

top

Search This Blog

Kunal Khemu , kunal khemu biography

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Birth Name:   Kunal Khemu  

DOB: 25 May 1983

height : his height is 5 ft 6 inch.

Place of Birth: Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir
Status:  Single
Debut movie: Sir

Most remembered for: His roles in Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke and Kalyug


Kunal is the son for actors Ravi and Jyoti Khemu. He studied in Narsee Monjee College in Mumbai and is currently single. He spent his childhood in Mira Road, which is a suburb in Mumbai. He was good at both studies and sports. Kunal Khemu started his career as a child actor in the television serial Gul Gulshan Gulfam in 1987. He then acted in films like Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke, Raja Hindustani and Zakhm (1998). Kunal was praised by both the critics and the audience for his role in Zakhm.
 
 He made his adult debut in the film Kalyug as the hero of the filmfor which he was both critically and commercially successful. Traffic Signal and Dhol were not as successful, although Superstar was not a big hit, his acting was still critically acclaimed.
Kunal is in a relationship with Soha Ali Khan, who is five years older than him. Coincidently, Soha's brother, Saif Ali Khan, was married to an older partner, Amrita Singh, who is twelve years older than Saif.

comments by KK
"I generally don't select films keeping the business aspect of it in mind. I do not think whether the film will do well or not at the box-office. If I like my role and the script of a film, I take it up."

"I had kind of been away from the limelight for a year and after the release of Golmaal 3 people saw me on the big screen again and realized that I still exist. Also I have a few offers coming my way."
"After the release of my movie 99 there were a couple of scripts that I was working on. But the dip in the industry due to recession affected the film industry and even me. It was a tough time and really irritating. Nobody likes to wait for so long. But I chose to keep my cool and didn't take up anything and everything that came my way."

"I got much acclaim with Traffic Signal but Superstar didn't do well. I have got rid of my hair that I had grown to keep continuity in the film. It's time for me to try out all those things that I haven't done so far. I am shooting for another film with Soha (Ali Khan) called 99. I am about to shoot some more but I will talk about it when the films go on the floors," he adds.
"I was born there and I moved away in 1990 when I was seven years old. After that my family moved away from there to Delhi and Mumbai. Now, only a handful of relatives live in Kashmir and we are constantly worried about them. It pains me to see that my birth-place is not a safe place to be in anymore,"

“Okay, I am seeing a wonderful actor called Kunal Khemu. And, he is lovely. It’s not a secret, but it’s not something that I am going around announcing either” - Soha Ali Khan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you know any interesting issue or information about the actress or actor. please give detail information in the comment area. If that is really good, we will add it to original blog post..

low