Follow by Email

top

Search This Blog

Nitin Reddy , nitin kumar reddy ,nitin actor

Friday, December 24, 2010
http://www.bharatwaves.com/portal/uploads/original_nitin_46de3d00263e1.jpg

Nitin Reddy--
NR born 30 March 1983 in Hyderabad, is a Tollywood & Bollywood film actor. His father N. Sudhakar Reddy is a popular film distributor and a producer in Nizam area.


Nitin was born in Nizamabad to film distributor Mr.Sudhakar Reddy. Later his family moved on to Hyderabad. His family members include parents, a sister, brother-in-law and niece Aadya.

I feel like a newcomer as Hindi film industry is a new territory for me. And like every aspirant, it is a dream-come true as Agyaat is set to hit the screens on August 7. It gives me great pleasure to have debuted with a Ram Gopal Varma film.
I feel like a newcomer as Hindi film industry is a new territory for me. And like every aspirant, it is a dream-come true as Agyaat is set to hit the screens on August 7. It gives me great pleasure to have debuted with a Ram Gopal Varma film.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FbhPSL2Rsj4/SB4Gc5a9pBI/AAAAAAAACWY/Bjv0WJCiSkM/s400/VICTORY-NITHIN-2.jpg
Agyaat is not a horror film. It is a thriller. I was not scared shooting the film, but the location was very scary. We were shooting in the jungles of Sri Lanka amongst poisonous snakes, untamed elephants, wild animals and so on. Even the shape of the trees inside the forest was daunting; the shapes of the leaves are also weird. We shot in the jungle for 40 days and lived in a small resort in a village near the Sigiriya jungles where there was no proper food or gym. I was a bit apprehensive about the situation but soon we learnt to manage with what was available. We would entertain ourselves by talking to each other or going on long walks. It was an opportunity to bond with the entire unit.
the heroine of the film, is a sweet girl. She is very hard-working and has done her own stunts, refusing to use a body double. She helped me with my lines. (Laughs) Another co-star Gautam Rode helped me with my lines and pronunciation. Popular dance master Howard Rosemeyer, who plays the film director in the film, has choreographed two songs in Agyaat.

http://www.zetacorner.com/news/news-images/1209578309nithin.jpg
I am Hyderabade, Hindi was not a problem. I can read and write in the language. However, it was my accent that was a hindrance. For Agyaat, my lines have been dubbed. Soon I plan to take up classes in Hindi diction and will try to dub in my own voice next time.
The shooting of Agyaat started in November last and the film was completed by March. There was no problem of any sort except that while jumping on a rock for a scene, Priyanka tore a ligament and the film had to be stalled for a couple of months, till she recovered.I started in 2002 with Jayam, which was a hit, followed by another successful film Dil. Sambaram, Sri Anjaneyam, Sye, Aatadista, Victory, Drona, Takkari, Dhairyam, Allari Bullodu, Raam, Hero, Victory are some of my Telugu releases. Aiming higher, now I am looking towards Bollywood to achieve my goals in the film industry.


 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

If you know any interesting issue or information about the actress or actor. please give detail information in the comment area. If that is really good, we will add it to original blog post..

low